Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last VCUG?

A busy Monday. I got Elijah in and out of the van and into the stroller 12 times today and once he was put in the carseat around 10:30am he didn't get out of it until 2:15pm. We had so much to do today and he was just perfect, he never cried once. Thank you God for such a sweet baby.

Belle had a sonogram and a VCUG to check on her reflux condition. Praise God again, it had improved to a Level One,which means it does not reflux all the way back to her kidneys. So unless she has any problems most likely she will be fine and no surgical correction will be needed.

Lexi admitted that the little boy indeed does have diabetes not diarrhea. She said I just didn't hear him when he was telling me what it was. I explained what diarrhea is and she agreed that it is very different from diabetes. The excitment today was that a classmate vomited on the playground. That leaves me wondering what fun virus Lexi may end up catching.

Tomorrow another busy day, as Belle will be meeting her teacher. She starts school on Thur.

Jason and Toni have offered to babysit for us this weekend and Bill and I can't think of anything we want to do.

No comments:

Counter