I don't know how I will ever be able to keep up with a blog page when I rarely have a quite moment. As I type, Belle's mouth is constantly motoring, something I'm growing accustomed to,kind of like those birds that sit on rhinos, except the rhinos are benefitting from the bird eating bugs off of them, I'm not sure the exact reward Belle's constant conversation gives me, maybe that I'm never lonely. Belle exited the room, bothered Lexi, now Lexi is in the study talking. Gone again. Not for long, now Elijah is screaming, Belle slammed a door and distrubed his nap.
I'm back, now what do I want to write. We had a great time at Destin Beach Florida. Summer is coming to a close as Lexi will start kindergarten on Wednesday. Can't believe she is going to school, time flies. I'm not sad at all. We are both very ready for this new stage in her life. She needs the social interaction and brain stimulation school will bring. She knows too many television commercials by heart.
Lexi and Belle have been taking gymnastics this year. I didn't realize until today that the gym they attend is also home to Carly Patterson and Nastia Liukin. Guess that is why their pictures are up all over the place. I could see Belle sticking with gymnastics, but I think Lexi will find a sport that suits her better later. Right now, gymnastics has been great to get Lexi to try feats she would normally be to afraid to do.
As for me, I'm back on Weight Watchers to get that extra weight off I gained while pregnant. My Weight Watchers Goal Weight is 152. I gained 45 pounds during this pregnancy. I will go weigh in at the meeting in the morning.
I guess that is enough for now. Will try to get another post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment