Lexi is really missing summer. She feels she is having to work too hard in first grade and there are not enough breaks. She also says that boys are calling her names at recess. The same boys who were her friends last year. What to do, What to do? I'm gonna see how the next few days go, before jumping in to solve this dilemma.
Belle likes her new school. She says she is too shy to ask her new friends their names. I assured her she would learn them soon. She is also hoping we don't move her away from this school like we did from the one in Texas.
Elijah is enjoying some play time alone. He has played with every toy in the playroom without interference from the girls. He loves to dance with Elmo. He looks so cute. He has two more teeth coming in on top. One of his top front ones seems to be very slow about coming all the way in. Is that normal? I don't know. Should I be concerned?
I'm still doing great on my Weight Watchers plan, heading into day 12. Already at least 6 pounds lighter. Only 7 to go. The family had BBQ pork ribs tonight and I had three ounces of salmon. I was just fine with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment