Lexi and Belle had friends over to play today they all had a great time. I got to say goodbye to my dear friend, Alicia A. She and I worked together for a while and we were pregnant with our first babies at the same time. Besides our name we have a lot in common, but are also very different. Another great friend I'm gonna miss.
Friday, Feb. 20th is the day we will be driving 2 Uhauls, a minivan and a truck to Clarkesville, GA. It is fast approaching. Bill's mom (Gram) started us off by packing the closets upstairs and the garage. We are so greatful that she took the time out to come and lend a pair of hands to the cause. My mom (MeMaw) arrived last night and went to work on the book shelves and pantry. Now her back is hurting. I made her rest, she can't throw her back out on the first day. We have a lot more to do. So with an aching back, Bill and I leave her with 3 kids to watch. Aren't we nice? Bill went to a basketball game with a friend. My friends Jen and Mandy wanted to take me out to dinner so it was tonight or never. Mandy was sick and couldn't make it (we sure did miss you). Jen and I had a great dinner and conversation at Maggiano's. I hope there is one of those in Atlanta. I met Jen and Mandy through our neighborhood Bible study. They are great neighbors and friends. Hate to leave them behind. I better get some sleep. We will see how much more we get accomplished tomorrow.
3 comments:
I had so much fun at dinner. I will miss you so much and I will keep you in my prayers that the whole move will go smoothly and you will settle in quickly. God will bring great people into your life there and your girls will find lots of friends quickly, I just know it! Keep in touch!
Just catching up and learning more about you by reading some of your old blog entries! In case you haven't heard there is a Maggiano's in Atlanta. It's at Perimeter Mall. We love that place!
Laura
P.S. My word verification is "Booti" How funny is that?
Post a Comment