Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland


We had a great Christmas with our family in Alabama, but we missed our family in Nebraska. The year Bill and I were married (1997) we all celebrated in Alabama and it was a lot of fun. I'm posting some pictures from our annual trip to the Gaylord Texan for ICE. It is an awesome Winter Wonderland of ICE sculptures. The girls always enjoy the "Cold Place" as they call it. Elijah thought it was pretty neat too. Enjoy the pictures.










3 comments:

Jen said...

We almost went to the ICE display. We did go to the Gaylord, but it was during the day, so the lights weren't as pretty as the ones in your pictures! Looks like lots of fun!

The Summeys said...

Baby Elijah is so big. Sitting up and all. I still see him as a little 2 month old!

Paula said...

Alicia, so good to catch up with your family! I just can't get over how grown up your girls look -and Elijah is so sweet. I love your title photo. Thanks for commenting so I could come read about all that you are doing!
Paula

Counter