I've wanted to post pictures from our annual State Fair of Texas outing, I wanted to rant about the difficulties of finding a hair stylist, share pictures from a roller skating Sunday afternoon and our recent trip to Lincoln, Nebraska for a Husker game. Halloween and to update the healing progress of my foot.
I will have to let that be all for now. Maybe I can dwell on the above topics later. Just getting to bed after a long night of choir and AWANA and tomorrow is one of the mornings Lexi has to be at school early for UIL - Music Memory practice. Good night.
1 comment:
i know the feeling. i love blogging, because i'm so bad at keeping scrapbooks, baby books, etc. i feel like this is our best chance at memory recording, but making time for it can be impossible.
monday nights are usually my catch up. josh works in the er, so after i put the boys in bed, i usually just catch up on the blog and even pre-date some posts (schedule) to come up later that week.
also, i've learned that i don't have to write a book every time. sometimes just a simple photo, or a funny quote or convo from the day.
don't know if any of that helps, but hope to see you keep up your blogging. i love hearing what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment