Toccoa Falls is a beautiful site in Northeast Georgia. We love seeing it over and over again.Okay, Toni, I finally got my blog updated. Thanks for checking in on it. I don't think I have blogged about my new role as school teacher to Lexi, but that has taken away any time for blogging I usually had. Once I get into the swing of things and Elijah requires less of my time (especially at bed time) I should be able to keep the blog up to date more frequently.
We enjoyed a beautiful fall here in the mountains. Once the colors reached their peak, it was amazing how quickly they fell from the trees. It is sad to see that pretty color gone from our view. The deer are out in mass quantity with the cooler temperatures. The kids love watching them daily and the wild turkeys too. Though, the turkeys must know Thanksgiving is near because they haven't been very visible this week.
October was filled with visits from friends and family. A trip to Pigeon Forge, TN, one to Asheville, NC to the Biltmore Estate and then down to Troy for Halloween.
Lexi and I are enjoying homeschooling, Belle is still attending her preschool and Elijah goes twice a week to his MDO program.
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures and such a beautiful family! I would love to get to come visit and show the boys some of the great sights you guys have seen! Your little cowgirls and dinosaurs looked adorable. You and Bill look skinny and happy:)! Miss you guys so much...Love always, Toni
I love the new header picture. The kids are growing uo so fast! I'm sorry we missed you when you were in town. Maybe we will all be well next time. I think Audrey wuld love playing with your girls.
Love Elijah's hair. He is looking like such a big boy!
These pics are great! You guys certainly took advantage of the beautiful fall leaves up here. Your visitors were here at the perfect time!
I know exactly what you mean about the color disappearing so fast.
Look forward to seeing how your shots from last weekend turned out.
Post a Comment