Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weight Update

No, I did not count points on my trip to Texas. I didn't go overboard either. I only gained a few ounces. Yes, I had some great Texas brisket and Tex-Mex, but I didn't over do it. A year ago on the retreat, I remember getting seconds at almost every meal. I had no desire to do that this time.

Today, I decided would be the first day of my next 30 days of dieting without cheating. This next round will be a bit more difficult to get the pounds off (I'm guessing) since I'm already below my Weight Watcher's Goal. I know the number on the scale is not supposed to be the main goal, but I just really want to see 140. I'm so close I just want to see it.

My last diet went from Aug. 1st to Aug. 31st. Sometime before that I had taken a bunch of clothes that were too little for me to the closet in the basement. Two weeks ago I was down there and decided I would try a pair of those jeans on. They fit and so did a pair of jeans I had marked "Jeans I had on when I met Bill, Spring 1996." That could mean that I was fat when I met Bill, I really wasn't but I probably thought I was.

So I will keep you posted on the next 30 days. And my advice if you are trying to shed any weight, just make a timeline and stick to it, and smile when you see the results.

No comments:

Counter